12.09.2015

put in the picture

Just spent the last few moments reading my original blog that I wrote when I came to SA. I am disappointed that I haven't kept up with this one, because it is always so nice to go back and remember how you felt - what you were up to in the past, even if it can be a bit embarrassing as well. It's weird that no matter what age you are, you seem to think you are really mature? and that you have your life so sorted out...

We are off to Canada for a month next Friday. An entire month in my mother country, I can't even describe how excited I am. More details to follow - if I can get myself to blog more often!

my old blog - for interests sake: http://tlar.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave Charlotte a comment about this story - she would love to hear from you!