2.15.2015

the beginning of something new

Ok, it's not as exciting as the title sounds... and perhaps its not really something that new either... this year my goal is to be healthy. Sounds ridiculous and simple right? I mean healthy in mind, body, and soul (cheesy I know). I want to be strong. Both mentally and physically. Been running a bit - I have already ran three short races this year. One being a 6km trail run, and two were 10km road races. I loved them and also forgot how competitive I actually am. Not competitive with other people per say (but probably that too), but more with myself.
This week we are off to Dusi again, for R. Let's not even talk about fitness when it comes to R, he has taken that to a whole new level in the past few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave Charlotte a comment about this story - she would love to hear from you!